Business Coaching enhances performance
by increasing motivation, developing competencies, learning and applying new behaviours and leadership style
The goal of business coaching is to enhance performance by increasing motivation, developing competencies, learning and applying new behaviours and leadership style.
Coaching increase managers’ awareness of their own goals, values, features; it helps to broaden their worldview, open new opportunities, learn new approaches and tools. In addition, it helps in solving specific work tasks.
Coaching is aimed at achieving the client’s desired outcomes in their personal and professional life.
The aim of career coaching is to define further career development. Goals that can be met through career coaching:
- Set priorities for life plans
- Determine the path for career development
- Develop a Job Search Strategy
- Prepare all the necessary documents for a successful job search
- Develop an Action Plan
- Prepare for the interview in the company
- Determine the development areas and increase the level of competencies.
REQUESTS WE COVER
● Effective communication
● Conflict management
● Personal brand and confidence
● Personal performance (time management, prioritization, planning)
● Managing emotions and stress management
● Leadership and People Management
● Team building
● Change management
● Making important decisions
● Work-Life balance
Coaching is provided on one-to-one basis with one individual session lasting up to 1 hour.
The coaching process includes the following stages:
- Defining the goals of coaching. Evaluation of the current situation and the desired outcome.
- Achieving the goals.
- Evaluating results.
During cooperation, the coach treats the client in a non-judgmental manner and ensures strict confidentiality. They are personally liable for not disclosing personal data and information about the client which they learned during the coaching process owing to the trust of the client.
We are happy to get your message