EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
We increase the effectiveness, loyalty and engagement of employees through supporting them in their work and everyday life
Employee Assistance Program offers employees the opportunity to balance the demands of their work with their personal and family lives.
EAP provides short-term confidential counseling for addressing a variety of personal and work-related issues such as anxiety, stress, relationship problems and bereavement.
● Access to the service via hotline or email
● In-the-moment telephonic support
● Short-term psychological counseling sessions
● Face-to-face counseling
● Telephonic | Video counseling
● Informational and referral services for managing a variety of issues (child and elder care, local resources, legal resources, etc.)
We have been providing EAP services in Russia since 2014. Our team of professional psychologists are experienced within counseling, HR consulting, coaching and trainings.
Our network of counselors enables us to provide qualitative and careful support for each request we receive. We collaborate with qualified counselors who hold with postgraduate in systemic family therapy, CBT, etc; many our counselors have a PhD degree in psychology.
We guarantee the confidentiality to our clients.
We consider every request and find a solution to help.
REQUESTS WE COVER WITHIN EAP
● Harmony between personal and work life
● Dealing with change
● Parenting concerns
● Relationship issues
● Anxiety and stress
● Life transitions
● Managing workplace pressure
● Relocation, etc.
We are happy to get your message